Accounting and Bookkeeping Services in Dubai, UAE
Accounting can sometimes feel daunting, regardless of the company’s industry. At FAB Arabia, we provide the best-in-class accounting and bookkeeping services to businesses in Dubai and the UAE. Our top priority is to assist our clients in improving their bottom line and boost their cash flow.
For this, we have recruited a highly qualified and experienced team of certified accountants, prominent auditors and payroll experts who have a unique set of qualifications, skills and expertise needed to help our clients build efficient systems to monitor and manage their financial records.
Why Choose Our Accounting Services In Dubai?
We have decades of financial experience dealing with different type of businesses in almost every industry since we are one of the top and fastest growing auditing firms in Dubai and the UAE. The main advantages that we offer to our clients who need Accounting and bookkeeping services include:
- Our clients can focus on their growth and management while they enjoy a hassle-free financial service.
- We offer accounting services, at very competitive prices
- You will save personnel and administrative costs
- We use high end accounting & bookkeeping software, so you do not need to buy expensive licenses.
- You have a full dedicated and experienced financial staff at your fingertips.
The Range Of our Specialized Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
We take the highest pride in offering the most comprehensive range of accounting and bookkeeping solutions to our valued clients. From preparing a wide array of reports to day-to-day bookkeeping and financial projection. We simply offer it all. As such, our services include, but are not limited to:
- Journal Entries Preparation
- Posting of Revenue/Sales
- Posting of Payments
- Petty Cash Accounting
- Posting of Material Received
- Payroll Accounting
- Fixed Assets, Depreciation
- Posting of Material Issued
- Projects Accounting
- Administration and General Expenses
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Reporting
- Trial Balance Reporting
- Profit and Loss Account
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit and Debit Adjustments
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Posting of Journal Entries
- Posting of Receipts
- Posting of Purchase Invoices
- Prepaid expenses – also referred to as deferred expenses, they’re paid in cash basis and recorded as company assets before being utilized;
- Accrued expenses – also known as accrued liabilities, they’re expenses incurred but not paid or recorded;
- Unearned revenues – also known as deferred revenues, they’re received in a cash basis and recorded as company liabilities prior being earned;
- Accrued revenues – also referred to as accrued assets, they’re revenues earned but neither paid nor recorded.
- Computer equipment;
- Office equipment;
- Furniture and fixtures;
- Intangible assets;
- Machinery; and
- Manage cash;
- Process payroll;
- Process invoices of vendors;
- Bill and follow up accounts receivable;
- Reconcile account balances;
- Prepare and process adjusting entries