Trademark Registration Services UAE
When you develop a new brand, it is essential that you have a consultant who can guide you step-by-step through the process of trademark registration. Understanding the law regarding trademark is essential as well. Since this is a legal matter that should be taken seriously, one cannot simply have his intellectual property be a registered trademark whenever he wants to.
It needs to be verified as an original creation and not a copy of somebody else’s since trademark infringement can happen unconsciously. In the UAE, a trademark search should be done before the application is even forward to the concerned Dubai trademark registration office authority.
What Can Be Registered as a Trademark?
There are a couple of things that can be registered as a trademark. A trademark symbol can be a name, word, signature, letter, figure, drawing or any other combination that is intended to be used for the same commercial purpose of a business to have their goods and services be identified in the industry.
- Soft copy of your trademark image in black and white
- Power of attorney appointing our firm to act and apply on your behalf
- Copy of the applicant’s Certificate of Incorporation (for corporate applicants only)
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Certificates of trademark registration, if registered in any other countries
- Legal translation of the wording which might be included in your trademark.
Kindly send us a message and we will send you the details
A registered trademark will remain valid ten (10) years following its successful registration. in the UAE, validity of a registered trademark can be extended provided the additional fees are paid.